SmartTrade is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company which assists financial players with the pre and post-trade digitization. We improve quality and increase satisfaction among our most active customers, leading investment banks and asset managers. The Regulatory Technology is a key growth area in financial markets. We support our customers with innovative technology and software to manage regulatory and compliance processes. Our technologies optimize pre and post-trade operations to maximize capital efficiency and mitigate operational risk.
Our architecture needs to be a highly available and provide consistent performance, with the challenge of customers generating diverse sets of workloads depending on their own data structure and usage patterns. Your starting project will be the development of an application that connects a front office trading tool to our internal risk engine.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Create high quality backend infrastructure for risk management applications
- Solid work experience in software engineering role
- You are proficient with high level programming languages, knowing one of the following: Scala, Java or other JVM languages is a must; Golang, Python or any other is a plus
- Experience with multiple platforms
- You feel responsible for the quality of your work and you support your team members in what they do
- You are passionate about software craftsmanship
- Fluent English, sufficient for the daily professional communication in a diverse international team
- Good communication skills and literacy, ability and readiness to write documentation and support knowledge transfer within the team
- Regular in-house training on interesting topics in Financial Engineering and Software Development
- Agile environment
- Modern and up-to-date equipment
- 30 days paid vacation
- Flat hierarchies and strong team cohesion
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing RegTech start-up
- Challenging and diversified projects
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with plenty of room for your own creativity
- Start-up team spirit: regular team events, soccer-table, free drinks & fruits, monthly team breakfasts
- International team with highly motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV and add at least one additional information you'd like us to consider (Github, online portfolios, short description of your personal projects etc.).
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact us at email@example.com.