Hey, great that you found us!
Are you ready to conquer the world of artificial intelligence and data analysis? Then you're in the right place! Our mission is to prepare industry experts in the most exciting companies in the world for the future with better data analysis and a wealth of knowledge.
We believe that data analysis and processing don't have to be complicated. That's why we use our professional expertise to simplify complex data and provide our customers with an intuitive, user-friendly experience. We take pride in being a team built on openness, appreciation, accountability, and engagement, working together to achieve the best results for our clients.
Come and be part of our mission and join us in preparing finance, audit, and compliance experts for the future.
*So, did you just read the text and wonder who might be behind it? I collaborated with ChatGPT, your friendly AI text assistant, to formulate this text! So why not integrate a bit of AI into your work routine and see where it takes you?
Your areas of responsibilities
- You are willing to design and develop creative machine learning solutions for the application domains of accounting, controlling, and auditing.
- You will create data storytelling with business intelligence solutions to take the results to the next level.
- You will also support us in building and developing our data lake with data for benchmarking companies.
- You contribute to the conception, planning, and further development of our general IT infrastructure and data science infrastructure.
Our matching criteria
- A completed degree in business informatics, mathematics/statistics, or a comparable field is your foundation.
- You have first experiences in the field of machine learning and are familiar with common data analysis methods.
- Your strong understanding of statistics and complex data structures make you the ideal candidate.
- You are naturally data-savvy and have a deep understanding of the importance of data in modern business.
- Your agile, open mindset and hands-on mentality ensure that you are not afraid of any challenge.
- Negotiable German and good English skills complete your profile.
From us to you
- Remote work is not a bonus, but a normal part of our work culture. We encourage our team to decide independently when they want to come to the office and offer them the flexibility they need to do their best work.
- A relaxed and pleasant work environment where you will feel at home right away.
- As part of our team, you will receive a SpenditCard with a monthly benefit of €50 (net).
- We support your personal and professional development and help you participate in suitable training programs.
- You are warmly invited to all zapliance events, whether live or remote! We organize internal workshops, team days, and our annual Christmas party.
- We LOVE dogs! Office doggos are always welcome.
- Our office is equipped with height-adjustable desks, modern work equipment, and a library.
- We offer delicious coffee from a professional espresso machine and a flat rate for beverages.
It's a match? Apply now!
We are looking for talents who want to express themselves creatively and show who they are and what they can do. We are excited to get to know you and find out if we are a good match. So, grab your resume and relevant certificates and show us what you've got. We are eagerly waiting for your application!