Die Datenschutz Einstellungen Ihres Browsers führen dazu, dass diese Seite nicht richtig funktioniert. Bitte öffnen Sie die Seite in einem neuen Tab. Alternativ können Sie Cross-Sitetracking in Ihrem Browser erlauben.In neuem Tab öffnen
Data Engineer (m/f/d) - all levels
WHO WE ARE
smaXtec offers a unique CLOUD-BASED health monitoring system for dairy cows. By analyzing data collected inside the cow using SMART ALGORITHMS and AI APPLICATIONS, smaXtec helps farmers to improve animal health considerably and contributes to a more sustainable dairy industry.
YOU WANT TO
- Working on end-to-end data engineering projects in our Data Science team
- Design, build and operate on data processing streams
- Enhance existing components and frameworks as well as write new services that process our data
- Time Series Processing in a Stream processing paradigm backed by Kafka
- Deploy and monitor new components and algorithms
- Write code that is well structured, well tested and documented
- Work in an agile environment
- We are looking for all levels!
- You have professional experience in Software Development and technologies like pandas, numpy, Jupyter Notebooks, Kafka, Kubernetes
- You bring a technical education/technical studies (Telematics, IT, software development, etc.) or equivalent practical experience
- You have programming skills (Cloudsystem, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, git)
- You are enthusiastic about learning new tools and use them to create customer value out of our data
- You like to think analytically, analyze and interpret data and find & develop suitable solutions.
- You bring excellent technical understanding and organizational talent as well as very good English and/or German language skills
- agile collaboration in combination with the dynamics and freedom of an international Scale Up.
- free drinks, subsidy for the annual "Öffi" ticket, food subsidy, as well as ...
- ... an amazing and modern office in the Data House at the TU Inffeld Campus, but also the possibility to work partly from your home office.
- For Junior level: a monthly salary of at least EUR 2.600,00 gross for 38.5 hours. Based on your experience and qualification your salary may be above that amount.
APPLY NOW & JOIN OUR TEAM!