Die Datenschutz Einstellungen Ihres Browsers führen dazu, dass diese Seite nicht richtig funktioniert. Bitte öffnen Sie die Seite in einem neuen Tab. Alternativ können Sie Cross-Sitetracking in Ihrem Browser erlauben.In neuem Tab öffnen
Sales Representative Northern England/Scotland (m/f/d)
smaXtec is an innovative high-tech company that makes an important contribution to animal health as well as to the economic and ecological success of dairy farms with its unique and comprehensive health monitoring system for cows. The data, which is collected and analyzed in real time worldwide, helps farms optimize animal welfare and reduce the burden on farmers. In this way smaXtec contributes significantly to a profitable and sustainable dairy industry!
YOU WANT TO
- generate leads, meet or exceed sales goals and bring smaXtec to the next level
- visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- work independently but still benefit from an experienced international team
- hold sales presentations and negotiate all contracts with prospective clients
- help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations
- coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
- you bring a mulit-year track record in sales with an excellent understandig of the sales process and dynamics as well as an interest in working with dairy farmers - in-depth knowledge of the dairy or animal care industry is a plus
- you love sales and are committed to excellent customer service
- you listen to clients, convince them with your arguments and find customized solutions for them
- you have excellent communication and presentation skills
- you are always looking for new opportunities and creatively think out of the box
- using the computer for a variety of tasks is self-evident to you (Word, excel, CRM-System)
- ... and last but not least you enjoy working in an international and interdisciplinary Team
You are a newcomer to sales but bring an agricultural background and passion for the dairy industry? - Then we are looking forward to getting to know you as well! The required training will be provided!
- You benefit from the dynamics and freedom of a Scale-Up, enjoy the luxury of focusing on our premium product and are part of a company in its exciting growth phase.
- You work on exciting and challenging tasks in a rewarding work environment with a supportive and inspiring team. You receive all necessary equipment and a company car.
- When you are not travelling you are mainly working from your home office and make occasional trips to our UK office in Derbyshire and our Headquarters in Graz.
- You are able to work independently and with a flexible work schedule. You use modern communication technology to always stay in touch with your Team.