TTMzero belongs to the United Fintech Group which maintains five offices around the globe and has more that 70 employees. Our headquarters are based in the Berlin area.
We provide fully digitized regulatory tech and capital markets solutions. Our state-of-the-art technologies help financial institutions better manage their risks, comply with regulatory requirements, and fulfill due diligence and reporting requirements.
Our mission to disrupt the financial world and our success as a fintech platform is intertwined with our employees’ talent and drive to innovate. It’s our ambition to unite the world’s brightest minds and help them grow as we do.
We look for the brightest minds to help us disrupt the world of finance. Being a fintech trailblazer, we seek talented individuals who are eager to make a difference and motivated by challenges. Our success and growth are dependent on our employees’ development. That’s why we strive for an environment where every day makes a difference. For our employees as well as the world of finance.
During your six months internship as a Financial Engineer you will be working with low latency market data feeds and with our proprietary software that includes mathematical algorithms for computing risk and performance related information.
You will have opportunities to learn:
- the derivatives pricing models (Black-Scholes, local volatility, Hull-White, …)
- the derivatives products (Reverse Convertibles, Barrier Options, Credit Linked Notes, ...)
- the IT technologies from front-end to back-end (bitbucket, etc.)
As an intern in Quantitative Development, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- evaluating quantitative methodologies - identifying and monitoring model risk associated with derivatives pricing models
- designing efficient and stable numerical algorithms and developing high performance computing solutions to support cutting-edge real-time financial analytics
- literature research on mathematical finance
You will work on a highly dynamic project under the guidance of experienced quantitative researchers.
Profiles We Are Looking For
- You are enrolled in a BSc or higher degree (e.g. MSc, DEA, ...) in Computer Science, Engineering, Financial (or other Applied) Mathematics or Physics.
- You have gained initial experience in coding (preferable in java) or financial mathematical algorithms.
- Very good IT skills and far above average mathematical skills (bonus Java).
- You have very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You speak and write in English fluently and you are ready to work in diverse international team.
- You have a strong interest in financial markets (bonus skill).
After a successful internship a long-term collaboration is highly desirable.
- Regular in-house training on interesting topics in Financial Engineering and Software Development
- Modern and up-to-date equipment
- 15 days paid vacation
- Flat hierarchies and strong team cohesion
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing RegTech start-up
- Challenging and diversified projects
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with plenty of room for your own creativity
- Start-up team spirit: regular team events, soccer-table, free drinks & fruits, monthly team breakfasts
- International team with highly motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary
Interested? Apply now by sending us your CV.
If you need guidance or have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, please contact us at email@example.com.