Office Manager (UK Office) m/f/d
As a fast-growing company we are currently expanding our Team in the UK. With great market potential and excellent further nationwide growth opportunities we are looking for an Office Manager m/f/d
As our Office Manager you’ll own the following duties:
- Be the go-to person for all UK employees for their practical questions and needs.
- Answering incoming enquiries and follow up communication with clients.
- General office administration
- Supporting the field based sales team in administration
- Preparing and sending out customer orders
- Maintaining client records/data via our CRM system
Experience: Prior experience as an Office Coordinator/Manager, ideally in a fast growth environment. Office administration experience is required. Understanding of the farming industry preferred but not essential.
Skills: You must have excellent written and oral skills in English. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, including CRM.
Characteristics: You love office organization and have desire and experience to put in place systems and processes to aid all areas of office organization. You are enthusiastic about working in an interdisciplinary and international company and supporting our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Work environment: You have the opportunity to work in a growing company in a future-proof industry and with technologically leading farms.
Location: smaXtec UK Ltd, Bakewell, Derbyshire.
Flexibility: A great deal of creative freedom and a flexible working schedule.
Attractive compensation package and state-of-the-art equipment.
Apply now: www.smaXtec.com/career
Or alternatively send your CV and cover letter to: