(Senior) Salesforce Administrator (m/w/d)
Kerberos is a leading RegTech company providing simple, affordable, and actionable anti-money-laundering services. To best serve our customers, we’re building a digital compliance management platform. Our AML desk includes a digital risk analysis, a know your customer (KYC) solution and many more features.
We’re about 60 young, motivated, and ambitioned colleagues from Cologne, Germany, waiting for you to join as:
(Senior) Salesforce Administrator (m/w/d).
Are you an experienced Salesforce administrator?
Come and join us to improve and maintain our Salesforce environment. You will be owner of our Salesforce implementation and act as main contact person for our users as well as developers. Your responsibilities include administrating the Salesforce services and interfaces (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot), supporting our colleagues in the optimal use of Salesforce, as well as improving and automating our CRM flows and processes in close cooperation with the users. Furthermore, you work with our internal and external developers to connect and integrate Salesforce with our AML desk platform and customer portal.
We’re looking for you if you are technically savvy, analytical, and a team player.
This position can be located remotely with expectations to travel to the office once a quarter or as needed.
What you need to succeed
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the administration or development of Salesforce, ideally a certified Salesforce administrator and interest in further development in this area.
- Skilled at administration, integration and configuration of Salesforce including flows & triggers.
- Experience in user and access rights management, data management, as well as in creating informative reports and dashboards.
- Ability to perform requirements gathering with stakeholders, prioritization of new features and documentation of changes.
- Some experience with APEX programming and Visualforce desirable.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, creativity, and team player mentality.
What we offer you
Besides the Kerberos community, our shared vision and our culture, there are a few other arguments that make Kerberos a great place to work:
- 30 days of paid vacation with us, as well as the odd extra day off or (literal) holiday over carnival
- Training budget that can be used for courses, coaching, trade fairs or conferences
- Kerberos Pension Scheme
- Corporate social responsibility campaigns that all Kerberossi can participate in
- Kerberos Sports Club
- Flexible working hours in our modern office and the opportunity to work from home. Full technical equipment is provided.
It's a match?
- If so, then please apply by clicking on the button.
- Fill out the application form and upload your resume - that's it.
- Optional: If you want to tell us something else we absolutely need to know about you, you can attach a short cover letter.
We are looking forward to your application
Scope of activitiesIT and software development
LocationsIm Zollhafen 24, 50678 Köln, Germany
Employment typeFull time
Getreu dem Motto Compliance for All arbeiten bei uns rund 50 Persönlichkeiten tagtäglich gemeinsam daran, Geldwäscheprävention noch einfacher und noch digitaler zu machen. Wir sind ein junges, schnell wachsendes RegTech mit dem Schwerpunkt Geldwäscheprävention. Unseren Kunden helfen wir mithilfe von innovativen und digitalen Lösungen bei der Einhaltung aller rechtlichen und regulatorischen Anforderungen.
- Unser Ziel: Compliance for all.
- Unser Weg: Digitalisierung & Automatisierung.
- Unsere Motivation: Geldwäsche bekämpfen. Verpflichtete entlasten.
Du hast Fragen zur Stelle oder zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Du erreichst mich unter +49 (0)157 80692173 oder auf LinkedIn.
Außerdem findest du auf unserer Career-Seite einen Überblick über alle Infos rund um den Bewerbungsprozess.
Wenn du mehr erfahren willst,...
- klick dich durch unsere Website,
- schau dir unsere Videos auf Youtube an,
- folge uns auf LinkedIn
- oder abonniere unseren Newsletter.