Lead Software Engineer (f/m/x)
Join us (starting immediately) as Lead Software Engineer (f/m/x) to build, innovate and maintain our product suite of different digital products.
This position can be located remotely with expectations to travel to the office once a quarter or as needed
Join us in building, innovating, and maintaining our product suite of different digital products. Our focus lies on the development of our compliance management platform, AML desk, and the integration of different existing solutions such as our KYC mobile app into the AML desk.
An ideal candidate for us is a self-starter, that can proactively identify areas for system- and infrastructural improvements and act as a stakeholder for such changes. Vast technical background and experience in managing engineering teams are required as well.
- Lead the development team and set standards for engineering excellence by example and by mentoring our engineers
- Foster the growth and skills of your teammates with pair programming, knowledge sharing and coaching
- Provide vision and direction to the software development team and contributing stakeholders by designing and improving our IT strategy, tech stack and IT architecture
- Improve and refine our software development and software testing standards as well as our technical guidelines
- Act as an expert and tech consultant for your team and stakeholders on a wide range of topics including process automation, frontends, micro-services, and backends.
- Manage incident processes and team related follow-ups to ensure high product reliability, stability, and security
- Work closely with the product team in designing product upgrades and improvements
- Define non-functional requirements for capacity, reliability, performance, and security
- Maintain technical documentation
What you need to succeed
- Very good communication skills to provide technical guidance and leadership to both your team and non-technical colleagues
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for building a technical strategy and translating it into reality
- Comfortable with breaking down large piece of work into smaller deliverables
- Passion to enable your teammates and amplify their technical abilities by mentoring and coaching
- At least 6 years of experience as Web developer
- At least 3 years of experience in Typescript for FE/BE
- Experience with microservices architecture and developing applications for cloud platforms
- Experience in designing and developing efficient and high availability Web Services/Rest APIs for Express and Node
- Performance testing, profiling, and tuning
- Ability to perform analysis and design, requirements gathering, documentation, programming, testing
What we offer you
- 30 days of paid vacation with us, as well as the odd extra day off or (literal) holiday over carnival
- Training budget that can be used for courses, coaching, trade fairs or conferences
- Kerberos Pension Scheme
- Corporate social responsibility campaigns that all Kerberossi can participate in.
- Kerberos Sports Club
It's a match?
- If so, then please apply by clicking on the button.
- Fill out the application form and upload your resume - that's it.
- Optional: If you want to tell us something else we absolutely need to know about you, you can attach a short cover letter.
We are looking forward to your application
LocationsIm Zollhafen 24, 50678 Köln, Germany
Employment typeFull time
Getreu dem Motto Compliance for All arbeiten bei uns rund 50 Persönlichkeiten tagtäglich gemeinsam daran, Geldwäscheprävention noch einfacher und noch digitaler zu machen. Wir sind ein junges, schnell wachsendes RegTech mit dem Schwerpunkt Geldwäscheprävention. Unseren Kunden helfen wir mithilfe von innovativen und digitalen Lösungen bei der Einhaltung aller rechtlichen und regulatorischen Anforderungen.
- Unser Ziel: Compliance for all.
- Unser Weg: Digitalisierung & Automatisierung.
- Unsere Motivation: Geldwäsche bekämpfen. Verpflichtete entlasten.
Du hast Fragen zur Stelle oder zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Du erreichst mich unter +49 (0)157 80692173 oder auf LinkedIn.
Außerdem findest du auf unserer Career-Seite einen Überblick über alle Infos rund um den Bewerbungsprozess.
Wenn du mehr erfahren willst,...
- klick dich durch unsere Website,
- schau dir unsere Videos auf Youtube an,
- folge uns auf LinkedIn
- oder abonniere unseren Newsletter.