Site Manager / Construction Manager (m/f/d)
BIOGEST® is an international biomethane and biogas plant technology leader headquartered in Austria and operating with daughter companies in France, Italy, Romania, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Great Britain and the US. With our talented team of highly qualified employees, we have already completed 180+ biogas plants that generate electricity or biomethane worldwide. Our end-to-end supply chain ensures most efficient plant operation.
We are looking for two Construction Site Managers for a biogas (AD) plant projects. From project start on (civil works / ground works) you will be on site until final completion, commissioning, and handover to our customer. Your focus is to monitor and direct contractor and supplier activities to ensure our tight time and budget expectations are closely met. You will be working in tandem with an experienced Biogest (Senior) Project Manager who will provide guidance and supervision.
Location: South Dakota (Area Hurley) / Ohio (Area Wayne)
- Daily presence on an AD plant construction site
- Supervision of works performed by 3rd parties (contractors, vendors and suppliers)
- Management of site supply chain (deliveries, storage, inventory management)
- Purchase of material (basic construction site supplies) and services (cranes, equipment, storage) from local suppliers
- Project progress documentation and activity log (site log, checklists, photo evidence)
- Direct report to Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Attendance at project progress meetings, direct communication with customer / project owners and other relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline, Construction Management or related area Experience in construction site environment is an advantage (1 year or more)
- Knowledge of local construction market (contractors, vendors, suppliers)
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated
- Team player
- Professional and responsible approach
- Software skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel…) – proficient; CAD – basic
- Willingness to work at a project site location
Join our team and be part of the rapidly growing Green Gas Universe!
Biogest stands for efficient and transparent processes. Thus, we utilize flat company hierarchies that allow to clearly define employee responsibilities. We constantly strive to optimize organizational collaboration by means of short communication paths, new media, and a social environment. A lean organization with quick decisions paired with a pleasant work environment is the springboard our talent accounts on to create these best-of-class technology solutions BIOGEST is known for.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Please send your application and resume to: Biogest America Inc. | Human Resources | 1776 S Jackson St | Suite 603 | Denver, CO 80210For further questions: Email: email@example.com | www.biogest-biogas.com |
Scope of activitiesProject management
Locations1776 S Jackson St Suite 602, CO 80210 Denver, USA
Employment typeFull time
Our aim is to make our processes efficient and transparent. We utilize flat hierarchies within the company in order to clearly define employee responsibilities. We constantly strive to optimize collaboration within the company by means of short communication paths, new media, and a social environment. A lean organization with quick decisions paired with a pleasant work environment is the springboard our talent accounts on to create these best-of-class technology solutions BIOGEST is known for.