As the Executive Director (Associate Dean) of Degree Programs, you will have executive responsibility for building and delivering the portfolio of degree programs at Germany’s #1 business school in the heart of Berlin. You will be a member of the school’s executive leadership team.
You will take overall responsibility for business, reputational and student success (about 500 enrolled students) across the school’s degree program portfolio, currently consisting of an executive MBA, a part-time blended MBA, a full-time MBA, corporate MBA, and a master’s in management.
Specifically, you will be responsible for business strategy and portfolio management, ensuring that programs correspond to market needs. You will build new degree programs to complement the existing portfolio. You will work with our academics on program design, adapting existing programs and creating new ones that lead to successful careers for students, addressing changing market needs and accreditation requirements.
You will lead a team of 30+ staff (of which 4-5 direct reports) in the following areas:
- Program marketing – managing program reputation and rankings, making sure that programs are positioned to attract top quality applications
- Student recruitment and admissions – using digital and offline strategies to generate applications and developing systems to ensure a seamless experience for staff and students
- Program management / program operations – leading a team of program managers whose main responsibility is to ensure that students receive the best possible experience during their studies
- Student services – curation of a series of student related activities ranging from clubs, competitions to programs targeting mental health and inclusion
- International partnerships – overseeing and developing exchange opportunities for students and program collaborations in the degree space
- Career services – helping students to discover the path best suited to them and delivering career opportunities tailored to each student