Sales Manager (all gender) in Full-time
We are a team of people,
who support each other to realize our goals together. In addition to a very open corporate culture, there is also an office dog named Harry. Flexible working hours and plenty of room to try new things and develop are on top of that. Your own ideas are not only welcome, but also absolutely encouraged.
zapliance develops software for automated SAP data analysis that works on any SAP in the world. By integrating a clear methodology and process mining technologies, business users of SAP are thus focused on the essentials and empowered in the communication of data analyses.
You are responsible for the entire sales cycle and take the sales area to the next level with your sales expertise! Apply now as Sales Manager (full-time, part-time from 25 hours per week).
What you can expect working with us
- New customers acquisition, national and international, in the areas of accounting, audit and compliance (outbound)
- Qualification of companies and contact persons
- Conducting qualified meetings and preparing offers
- Development of incoming and existing customer contacts (inbound)
- Establishment and development of our international sales
Your recipe for success
- Relevant professional experience and enjoyment of customer acquisition in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Solution Selling
- Quick comprehension, high level of IT & B2B understanding
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- A sense of responsibility and ambition
- Very good German and English skills
- Completed commercial training or a comparable qualification
These benefits await you
- Working from Anywhere: Mobile working is part of our corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your position and your needs.
- A wonderful team and a relaxed, friendly start-up culture in which you will immediately feel good.
- You will receive a SpenditCard with a monthly allowance of €50 (net).
- We promote your development and enable you to attend appropriate training courses.
- Whether it's internal workshops, team day or our annual Christmas party: You are cordially invited to all zapliance events - whether live or remote!
- Even more benefits? Okay, here we go: Height-adjustable desks, cool rooms, modern work equipment, delicious coffee from a coffee maker, flat-rate drinks, a library with books of your choice, and best of all: the best and coolest crew ever!
It's a match? Apply now!
Please send your application documents (CV and relevant references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Design your application in your own way - even creatively! Show us who you are, what you can do and why you want to work for us. We look forward to getting to know you.