Marketing Manager with a focus on Content & SEO
Hey, great that you found us!
Are you ready to conquer the world of artificial intelligence and data analysis? Then you're in the right place! Our mission is to prepare industry experts in the most exciting companies in the world for the future with better data analysis and a wealth of knowledge.
We believe that data analysis and processing don't have to be complicated. That's why we use our professional expertise to simplify complex data and provide our customers with an intuitive, user-friendly experience. We take pride in being a team built on openness, appreciation, accountability, and engagement, working together to achieve the best results for our clients.
Come and be part of our mission and join us in preparing finance, audit, and compliance experts for the future.
*So, did you just read the text and wonder who might be behind it? I collaborated with ChatGPT, your friendly AI text assistant, to formulate this text! So why not integrate a bit of AI into your work routine and see where it takes you?
Your areas of responsibilities
- Customer Journey: You identify and serve the relevant touchpoints along the customer journey for successful marketing of our products and services.
- Inbound Marketing: Your focus is on generating and qualifying leads through targeted marketing activities.
- Content: You are a creative content creator who can illustrate complex products in a simple and appealing way.
- Communication management: From briefing to reporting, you are responsible for managing our communication channels (website, blog, newsletter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- SEO: By developing SEO-optimized content, you ensure that we are number one on Google and relevant search engines.
- KPI: You evaluate the performance of your measures based on relevant KPIs and continuously make improvements.
- Excellence: You constantly keep an eye out for new trends and market potential and develop recommendations for action for our customer communication. Marketing artificial intelligence (AI) with AI.
Our matching criteria
- You have ideally already worked with CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- You are interested in artificial intelligence and tech topics.
- You have several years of experience in B2B marketing management in an agency or on the company side.
- You are experimental and have a very good sense of storytelling.
- You are at home in the common social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- You have a good sense of language, are eloquent and have a pronounced communication skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality and your passion is to reach and inspire people emotionally.
- You have excellent German and English language skills in spoken and written form.
From us to you
- Remote work is not a bonus, but a normal part of our work culture. We encourage our team to decide independently when they want to come to the office and offer them the flexibility they need to do their best work.
- A relaxed and pleasant work environment where you will feel at home right away.
- As part of our team, you will receive a SpenditCard with a monthly benefit of €50 (net).
- We support your personal and professional development and help you participate in suitable training programs.
- You are warmly invited to all zapliance events, whether live or remote! We organize internal workshops, team days, and our annual Christmas party.
- We LOVE dogs! Office doggos are always welcome.
- Our office is equipped with height-adjustable desks, modern work equipment, and a library.
- We offer delicious coffee from a professional espresso machine and a flat rate for beverages.
It's a match? Apply now!
We are looking for talents who want to express themselves creatively and show who they are and what they can do. We are excited to get to know you and find out if we are a good match. So, grab your resume and relevant certificates and show us what you've got. We are eagerly waiting for your application!